Zoku™ Dog Ramp
This is a good product. It is very sturdy and well made. Great for my little guy when he hurt his back.Would definitely recommend. Robert- Verified Customer
Why Do You Need a Pet Ramp
A genetic degenerative back disease, along with countless other breeds ranging from little to big dogs, dog ramps are a necessity. Injuring your pup’s back can be as easy as jumping up and down the furniture, being lifted or simply falling from a high area. Dog ramps can help reduce that risk tremendously, but it also means adding a new piece of furniture in the house or in the car
Zoku™ Dog Ramp helps your dog's joints – especially protects the sides and spine. It is recommended for animals that can no longer jump due to age or diseases such as arthrosis and arthritis. It is also used for dogs with joint problems.
✅ Slip-resistant surface provides sure footing
✅ Raised edges help prevent slipping off the side
✅ Rubberized bottom grippers for secure placement
✅ Holds dog up to 80 lbs
How To Train a Dog to Climb The Ramp
Ultimately, training will depend on your dog and the amount of time and effort you are willing to put into it. Here are a few things:
- Treats are a necessity
- When training your dog, use a lot of positive reinforcement
- Never EVER use physical force to put your dog on the ramp! He needs to know that the ramp is a safe place to be on, and eventually, he will understand how to use it.
- If your dog is a jumper, barricade the edges of your couch where your dog might jump off to only leave him the possibility of using the ramp.
- While most dogs get it fairly quickly, given the age or health of your dog, it might take anywhere from 10 minutes to two weeks. The main thing to remember is to train him daily. Even 10 minutes a day will generate that feeling of routine, and soon, your dog will have no problem going up and down the ramp!
- Moving the ramp to another room, from the couch to the bed? Take the time to show him that it is still safe. He might know how to use the ramp to go to the couch, but changing the height setting might be confusing for him. Nothing that a few treats and praises can’t fix!
Remember to always focus on praising your dog for good desired behavior and ignoring them when facing an unwanted behavior. You can also try to train your puppy without treats but that might be a much longer process.
THIS CAN ALSO BE USED FOR CATS
1 x Dog/Cat Ramp
- Dimension: 40x16x3.5
- Incline: 17 to 35 degrees
- Material: Marine plywood and quarter-inch polyester carpet
- Freestanding: Yes
- Lightweight & portable
- Arrives fully assembled
Q: How Do I train my dog to use the ramp?
A: If you’ve trained your dog to do anything, training them to use a ramp shouldn’t be an issue, the trick for most dogs is training with treats, and lots of praise when they use the ramp. Many dogs will take to the ramp immediately and enjoy the freedom of running up and down, but if your dog is hesitant, training and persistence will help them get used to using their new method of transportation to the bed or couch!
Q: What is the difference between the two ramps:
A: The difference between the two PawRamps comes down to size; the size of your furniture and the size of the area where you'll use the ramp.
The Full Ramp is 40 inches (100cm) in length and 16 inches (40cm) wide. There are four adjustable heights at:
12 inches (30cm)
16 inches (40cm)
20 inches (50cm)
24 inches (60cm)
The bearings and support of the Full Ramp have been tested to hold weights of up to 77lbs (35kg) and the ramp itself weighs 11lbs
The Lite Ramp is 32.5 inches (82cm) in length and 14 inches (35cm) wide. The Lite Ramp has two adjustable heights at:
12 inches (30cm)
16 inches (40cm)
The bearings and support of the Lite Ramp have been tested to hold weights of up to 66lbs (30kg) and the ramp itself weighs 8lbs
Frequently Asked Questions:
Do you ship worldwide?
Yes, we ship anywhere in the world with DHL and USPS tracked and insured shipments.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept PayPal and all credit cards and debit cards.
How much does shipping cost?
Free Shipping for a Limited Time
How long does shipping take?
Due to global events, shipping may take up to 10-15 days depending on your local postage. Although we do expect this to reach you must sooner.
Buy with confidence:
Your private information is never shared, and payment is 100% safe and secure. We process payments using the Verified PayPal gateway. This means you're protected with PayPal's Buyer Protection Policy, which ensures you get what you pay for. If something goes wrong with your transaction, PayPal Buyer Protection has you covered.
When you buy through our online website your details are 100% encrypted and secure:
- 100% encrypted SSL secure checkout
- 24/7 support via our customer service email email@example.com
- Tracking numbers sent with every order